Friday, December 2, 2011

Selling on eBay: How To Make $200+ Overnight


If you have ever considered selling on eBay, you will love this quick little success story!
The other day I was at a new thrift store. It is about 100 degrees in Georgia right now and this place had no air conditioning. My husband was ready to leave, but I have to look in every nook and cranny of any thrift store or garage sale.
I saw this little painted copper teapot in the glass display case….
selling on ebay teapot
The teapot was priced at $20 which is a little steep for what I normally spend, but I looked it up on my cell phone (using the research methods I teach about in my ebook) and it looked like I could get at least $70 for it. So, I went ahead and bought it.
When I got home, I did some further research and figured I could sell it for about $99-$150 easy, so I started a 7 day auction at $99 or Buy It Now for $249.
It sold within hours to a buyer for $249 in RUSSIA!

Just goes to show that you really can take your last $20, buy an item, list it on eBay and have the money within 24 hours for your electric bill, vacation money, medical bills….
Check out my ebook to learn my methods for making BIG money on eBay! DON’T FORGET to sign up for my FREE email training too!



www.socaclarpetcleaners.com please visit it let us know how you like it!!!!
also like us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/sellyourstuffonebay

Please do not forget to Rate and Comment the Articles please!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment