Friday, December 2, 2011


Howdy from the deep South everyone! I wanted to let my readers know that I have NOT dropped off the planet since February.

I have been taking a little break here and there, working on other parts of my businesses. eBay has not fallen away for me at all! But, the beauty of eBay is that I can have items sitting in my store (over 800 right now) and they still sell each and every week.

I can move items from my store inventory to auction to gather more buyers and lead them back into my store.

I can be sick, out of town, working on other things…. and still bringing in some income from my eBay store.

So, yes, once you “build it” they will still come. If you have not opened your own eBay store, you are missing the boat!

I am back at the eBay game, listing new items for the next couple of weeks again… so head over to my store and help me clear out my inventory to make way for my new stuff!:)


www.socaclarpetcleaners.com please visit it let us know how you like it!!!!
also like us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/sellyourstuffonebay

Please do not forget to Rate and Comment the Articles please!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment